Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When I started I thought I'd have a nice clean agenda for every meeting and people who hail me as the next Mussolini ("He made the meetings run on time.") but, alas, already I have failed. Here are the topics that we might get to in our piddling 45 minutes:

Where:  Tracey's room, Room 118,  main campus
When: 8:15 am, Wednesday, Sept 14, 2011
What:

EDUSOFT TRAINING CANCELLED
Break up into three groups to develop goals for the year (9th, 10th, 11th) (55 min)
Sign up for books  (10 min)
Schedule benchmark tests; see that we have enough copies of all materials  (5 min)
Venting, general griping, suggestions  (15 min)
How we will handle dept meetings this year (Wednesday mornings and third Thursdays after school)

Who:  everyone (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment